Art, Shadows, and Light in the Darkness...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

Remember how I posted about a week ago, and showed the nice view out of my studio, while talking about how I couldn't wait for spring to get here? If not here's the post- anyway, here's the lovely view out of my window this morning.

courtyard-snow-1

courtyard-snow-2

Now granted, I like snow as much as the next person, but I like it on Dec. 25, or Jan. 18, not on March 2. The crazy thing is, it actually is supposed to be 70 degrees by this weekend, which brings up another good point. If it is going to snow here in the South (something that doesn't happen often enough in my opinion), couldn't it at least stick around for a few days? As I'm writing this in the late afternoon, the snow is already almost completely gone in the courtyard. Woohoo! Let's go make a muddy grassman!

-M

No comments: