Art, Shadows, and Light in the Darkness...

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Kingdom for a Canvas

Well actually, I’m stretching a large canvas for a friend as we speak, but more about that later. In the meantime, I’m beginning to think that the panels in my studio are multiplying on their own.

Panels-1

what I’m wondering is- why can’t all the art that goes on them be already finished as well? I figure I have about 16 days until I have to begin packing for Bele Chere, and I’ve come to the realization that with 350,000 people expected to attend, there is probably no way to make enough art.

Panels-2

Luckily I don’t get to stressed about these things, especially not now that Jeremia is here…

sleeps

I mean seriously, who could be stressed when you have this cute mug to look at all day long-

smiles

and I am making progress- I just hope that I’m able to get to all the jewelry pieces I want to do.

Panels-4

If not I suppose I’ll survive, there is always the next show.

-M

No comments: