Art, Shadows, and Light in the Darkness...

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today's Flea Market Finds

Went to the Raleigh Fleamarket today, and aside from the gianormus amount of heat, I had a pretty good day in terms of finds.

062109-Fleamarket

I found a lot of good photos, some nice pieces of vintage brass, some good antique jewelry, and a few other thing that will probably make their way into jewelry. Most of what you see will end up in my EandO shop later this week.

I only stayed about 45 minutes, and probably could have found more, but it was just to blame hot. I think it is officially time to hit the pool.

Also, two of the pieces of jewelry are now up on Etsy if you'd like to check them out.

250 Regrets

250-regrets-4

and The Evening Star

the-evening-star-4

the others should be up tomorrow!

-M

No comments: