Art, Shadows, and Light in the Darkness...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Even More Pieces

So, I was scratching around today in boxes that I had packed away during the recent overhaul of the studio, and I found these 6 pieces of jewelry that I had forgotten about.

even-more-pieces1

I made all of these last year, and for whatever reason, wasn’t satisfied with them, so I was going to give them the upgrades I felt they needed. Then, somehow I managed to stick them in a box and completely forget about them…genius. Adding these to the others that I’m working on currently, and I guess I’m up to about 30 pieces-most of which are necklaces. I still plan to have them all finished in a week or so, so at least I don’t have an excuse not to keep busy.

On a side note- the website is progressing nicely, and I think I’m still on schedule (see this post), so if you’d like to be notified when it goes live, be sure to join my email list here.

-M

No comments: